Looking for homes for sale in Ft Worth Tx? We’ve got you covered!
- Stockyards National Historic District features Fort Worth’s western heritage, including daily cattle drives, year-round rodeo and the world’s largest honky-tonk.
- Cultural District contains five world-class museums, designed by renowned architects, in a walkable, landscaped area.
- Vibrant, walkable downtown features Sundance Square Plaza, nightlife, Bass Performance Hall, corporate headquarters, green spaces and public art.
- Home to many outdoor festivals and celebrations including Main Street Fort Worth Arts Festival, Parade of Lights, Mayfest, Rockin’ the River and concerts on the banks of the Trinity River at Panther Island Pavilion.
- In 1909, the Fort Worth Zoo opened as the first zoo in Texas.
- 20 minutes from DFW International Airport and AT&T Stadium.
- Also home to Texas Christian University TCU, a national university and member of Big 12 Conference
- 60 percent of America’s paper money is printed at the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing Western Currency Facility in Fort Worth (tours are available). It is the only facility outside of Washington D.C.
- Fort Worth’s Texas Motor Speedway is one of the largest racing facilities in the nation, with seating for nearly 155,000 spectators. Additionally, it’s home to the largest High-definition screen in the world (Big Hoss TV).
Ft Worth Residential Homes Sales Trends
The Ft Worth residential house market favors sellers.
Ft Worth Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.