Looking for homes for sale in Denton Tx? We’ve got you covered!
Denton is located on the far north end of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex in North Texas on Interstate 35.
Denton is a university town. The largest two universities are the University of North Texas and Texas Woman’s University. The combined enrollment surpasses 50,000 students. The universities bring in a variety of cultural, sports, and entertainment amenities to the Denton community.
- University of North Texas has an enrollment of nearly 38,000. It’s the sixth largest university in Texas. Its College of Music is the first school to offer a degree in the field of jazz studies.
- Texas Woman’s University (TWU) is a public university in Denton. The university enrolls more than 13,000 undergraduates and graduates. TWU’s College of Nursing is the second largest in Texas and in the top 20 of largest nursing programs in the United States, and the school’s nursing doctoral program is the largest in the world.
Additionally, Denton is home to 30 parks, featuring 300 acres of open space, 3 recreation centers, a water park and community swimming pools, and hike and bike trails throughout the city.
Denton Residential Homes Sales Trends
The Denton residential house market favors sellers.
- Limited number of houses actively listed.
- Also, strong demand will continue to push prices higher on homes priced below 400K.
- Pre-owned homes averaged selling in 10 days over the last 30 days. (Even in the Covid Craziness)
Denton Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.