Bryan Hendricks epitomizes integrity, energy and hard work. After finishing his degree in Economics and Finance at the University of Texas at Dallas, he worked as an Real Estate economist at INVESCO Realty Advisors, a commercial Real Estate advisor. Additionally, Bryan served as a pastor for 15 years. Also, Bryan has launched many Realtors into their own businesses as an assistant team leader at a large brokerage.
Bryan now uses his knowledge, skills and expertise to help people buy and sell homes. Helping clients value their properties prior to listing is a real strength. His personal service sets him apart.
- Win-Win: Our goals are to engage in real estate, not for the benefit of only one person, but for everyone involved in the transaction. You can never find success at the expense of another. Win-win or no deal.
- Integrity: We are in the business of helping people buy and sell. The only way to do this is to do it the right way, each time, every time.
- Commitment: If you are going to do it, then you need to make sure that you follow through. We are interested in building lifelong relationships.
- Communication: The world is larger than one person’s view. Understanding where people are coming from and going to will lead to success in all areas of our life.
- Creativity: Why follow old, outdated business models when there are new, innovative and proven ones that work? There is always a way to “improve” a system. We are not afraid to jump in and take the reigns if there is a new or better idea.
- Customers: This is not a “property” business. Real estate is definitely a people business.
- Trust: There is not enough room in this world for lies. Honesty will weather any storm. This is a fundamental philosophy that carries with you in each and every part of your life.
- Teamwork: You do not have to go at it alone. There are many people that can help you during your journey.
- Success: It’s the people in your life and in your business that make you successful. To be great, surround yourself with greatness.
God, Family, then Business.